UK Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle

Tuesday 30 August 2016

Almost Autumn-Ready

I hope everyone had a lovely Bank Holiday weekend here in the UK! With a fair few clothing deliveries arriving at my house (end of the month splurging is my current favourite habit, apparently) I decided to take this lovely wrap dress for a spin around Nottingham's Arboretum for some sunshine and a picnic. One of my favourite and most affordable purchases I've made recently, this dress is seeing me nicely through the last dregs of summer. When autumn arrives, the tights and boots will be at the ready to pair it with! 


Dress: New Look Ditsy Floral Wrap Bag: Fiorelli Carlton Shoes: Clarks Evie Bow

Enjoy the last part of the month friends! For me it involves coffee, blogging...and waiting for the delivery man to bring me my new shoes! xo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Getting to Nomi

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig