UK Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle

Wednesday 20 July 2016

Life Update: I Graduated!

Just a quick post to let y'all know that I am offically a grad! A week ago I said goodbye to student life for good, a day I always struggled to envision coming around; as with all things, it did, and it was the perfect way to say adieu to Nottingham University and to round off a tough but rewarding and hella fun three years.

For all you fashion fans out there, dress is Warehouse, robes are Hogwarts (maybe).
 



Beyond ecstatic that I'm leaving with a First and some amazing friends, plus Gil and I are moving into our first apartment in a week! House tour anyone?
As always, thanks for reading. Wishing everyone who's graduating this summer a fantastic day and an even more fantastic future!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Getting to Nomi

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig