UK Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle

Sunday 28 February 2016

Mii Cosmetics Review

I was lucky enough to work with Mii for their 2016 ad campaign last year, and as a thank you gift I was sent some of the products* that were featured in my shoot. Today we're talking face products, with a bit of lippie added in...


Flawless Face Base in Perfectly Fair - I'm a little bit obsessed with this foundation! Though slightly too dark for me (I'm still in my ghostly winter skin phase), I've been mixing this in with paler foundations and just know that when the sun comes out for good, this will be my go-to. It's the palest shade in the range, but I'm not complaining since it honestly isn't too orange: if you're fair and not milk white, this will suit you fine. It's beautifully blendable and leaves your skin with a noticeably velvety finish - it's the perfect balance between dewy and matte. Love!

Perfect Face Brush - This brush is super dense so perfect for liquid foundation application, though I struggle to get totally flawless coverage with it simply because I have large pores that need the attention of a beauty blender. If you have good skin, I would seriously recommend this, as this brush (like the foundation) gives a soft, velvet-touch finish to your base. In need of a brush for powder highlighter? This also does the trick.

Uplifting Cheek Colour in Kissed - I usually shy away from bright blushes, so was apprehensive to try this. It's extremely pigmented - one tap goes a long way - but the result is a gorgeous flush of colour. The name feels very apt - it's a 'true blush' shade and it really compliments pale skin. 

Moisturising Lip Lover in Smile - This creamy formula is extremely easy to wear and still packs a punch on the pigment front. It's not so moisturising that is moves round your lips and fades away after half an hour, but it's just so much that you get a glossy finish. It's perfect if you want that full-lip effect from your lipstick, and it's a great everyday shade.

I am so impressed with these products and really excited that I'm one of the faces of their campaign this year (I'll share pics soon I promise!).

Check out their full range at www.miicosmetics.com xo

*The products reviewed in this post were gifted by the brand or company mentioned. All opinions are my own.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Getting to Nomi

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig