UK Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle

Wednesday 27 January 2016

Current Favourite: Nip + Fab Dragon's Blood Cleansing Pads

Now before any Dragon's Rights Activists get on Nip + Fab's case, no dragons were harmed in the making of this product. Dragon's Blood is actually a substance obtained from certain plants, (Google it, it's kind of fascinating) and these cleansing pads combine it with hyaluronic and salicylic acid to hydrate and restore skin. Intrigued? As was I when my mum started boasting about them. To be honest, anything with the word dragon in the name and I'm there (I've got a serious Khaleesi ambition). One pot down and another trip to Superdrug and I'm well and truly hooked.
I use these after cleansing and before moisturising and have found them to be really effective in improving my skin's appearance. These are great at speeding up the healing process if you suffer from any kind of spots, plus they also leave your skin feeling plumper, tighter and super fresh.

For real, you only have to smell these things to tell they're going to work wonders. That slightly acidic but nevertheless pleasant scent screams 'I mean business'. You gotta get them to get it, to be honest.
You get 60 in a pot, which is essentially two month's worth. They usually retail for around £9.99, though they're often on offer in Superdrug. Either way I think they're incredible value for the price; if you want to step up your skincare, this range is a great place to start.

They might even turn you into a dragon-wielding princess. Report back to base if so ... xo
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Ooh these look really interesting! They're definitely going on my 'to buy' list! I love your writing style :)

    www.thelifeofpye.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are definitely different to anything I've tried before! And thank you, that's the nicest compliment! xo

      Delete

© Getting to Nomi

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig