UK Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle

Tuesday 20 October 2015

Alternative Ways To Fuel Your Day (From A Past Coffee Addict)

Ah, coffee. One of the great fuels of the 21st century. The number of Instagram quote-posts on the subject of one beverage is quite baffling for someone who avoids the stuff entirely. Yes, true life: I eat breakfast, face blank pages and meet girlfriends… minus the coffee. The latter is probably the hardest- even in England, ‘wanna grab a tea?’ just doesn’t quite cut it.
My second post as an Editorial Contributor for the Lala is now live. Click here to find out how I fuel my day...minus coffee! Comments, likes and shares are seriously appreciated. xo

(Image source: the Lala)
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Congrats! You've been nominated for a Liebster Award! Just come on over to my blog to read the rules and answer the 10 questions I have set for you.

    Liebster Award

    ReplyDelete

© Getting to Nomi

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig