UK Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle

Sunday 23 August 2015

#MOTD: So Long Summer

Summer feels like a distant memory with the constant grey cloud we've been having in the UK (what a surprise.) If you're somewhere the sun still shines then you're probably not feeling Autumnal quite yet, but I am so ready for the new season. It's my favourite: the return of scarves and boots is such a welcome one! As the temperature has gotten cooler I've lost any motivation to maintain the tan I had been so desperate to cling on to... so I'm going pale and Autumnal with this look today.
Foundation: Revlon Colorstay (in Ivory)
Concealer: Rimmel Wake Me Up 
Highlight: L.A Girl Pro Conceal (in Classic Ivory) and Benefit High Beam
Contour: Laroc Contour Palette set with Benefit Hoola Bronzer
Brows: MUA Pro Brow Kit and Rimmel Gel Liner (in Copper)
Shadow: Urban Decay (Buck, Half Baked and Hustle)
Liner: Revolution Liquid Liner
Mascara: Max Factor 2000 Calorie
Lipstick: Rimmel Lasting Finish (in Starry-Eyed)
I must give a shout-out the to Rimmel gel liner that is seriously giving my brows some fleekness at the minute (apologies, haters of the word.) I used to only use powder products on my brows, but I find that a little gel used sparingly really adds some definition if I focus it on the ends. I'm personally a lover of the 'Instagram brow' (slightly ombre, from centre to outer, with definition focused on the lower part of the brow.) I find that solid opaque brows look unnatural and unflattering, so this product is helping me (almost!) get the brows I want.

I hope you like this look. I made a lil makeup mistake and forgot blusher- which is bad for me because my face looks so thin without it! Nevertheless, berry purple lips are my absolute favourite. Let me know if you're feeling in the Autumn spirit already- and what are your favourite Autumn makeup looks?

If you're not already, follow me on Instagram (@gettingtonomi) for updates, nice things and obviously, selfies xo 
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Your eyes are so gorgeous. Wow! I wish we had some rainy days here in San Diego. It's hot hot hot!! :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you Carmen! So kind. Gosh I bet it is, I guess the return of rain is often a nice relief! xo

      Delete
  2. This look is so beautiful and definitely looks like it will be perfect for fall. I love a good berry lip.

    Alicia
    Between the Pearls

    ReplyDelete

© Getting to Nomi

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig