UK Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle

Saturday 4 July 2015

#OOTD Double Print

 Top: Warehouse | Trousers: Primark | Necklace: Topshop | Boots: New Look

Happy Saturday! (And Happy 4th of July to all my US readers!) Believe me when I say that this combo is me being adventurous. I would usually wear this top with a pair of jeans, or these trousers with a plain tank. I know- I dress way too safely!

I reckon the key to double printing is tying things together somehow and letting one pattern speak louder than the other. The pattern on my top is pretty minimal in order to let those trousers do the talking! I then added a hot pink bag into the mix to bring the whole thing together and ensure that each item has a 'colour pair.' 

I love hot pinks and oranges for summer...but obviously gotta stay grounded with a bit of dedication to the darkest and best colour!

How do you like to style prints? Let me know! xo
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I think I may have seen the Warehouse top before in store, either way I love it - and I really like how unusual this look is overall! Have a wonderful weekend :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice

    x

    ReplyDelete

© Getting to Nomi

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig