UK Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle

Monday 8 June 2015

#OOTD Summer Details & Tiffany Blue

Hi all! The weather has perked up again- cue tanning and drinks and frisbee, lol- so thought I'd share a random outfit and its details with you. I've got my summer wardrobe out (but I'm seriously lacking in the top department- might need to go shopping, again) and bought these new sandals which I am loving. In sadder news, my favourite day-time handbag absolutely bit the dust so had to go and find a new one. I decided to go for a bright bag because I never dress all that colourfully: and whilst I was worried that I would struggle to tote a crazy blue bag around every day, I'm actually enjoying the bright bag life. It's exactly Tiffany Blue as well which is a colour I love. Details below!
T-shirt: H&M 
Shorts: Zara
Bag: New Look
Sandals: New Look
Sunglasses: Asos 
Watch: Next
How do you work a bright bag into your outfits? Let me know! xo
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Such a cute summer outfit! Loving the tiffany blue!
    xoxo
    Brooke|LookBrooke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit and I need that tiffany blue bag!

    -Ruya
    sweetshortandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks Amy...entered your giveaway! xxx

      Delete
  4. can I steal your sunglasses?! haha, I love them!
    xx, kenz
    http://sincerelykenz.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hiya,

    I've nominated you for a Liebster Award: http://hazelnutmusings.blogspot.co.uk/2015/06/liebster-award.html

    Kayleigh x

    ReplyDelete

© Getting to Nomi

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig