UK Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle

Friday 12 June 2015

DIY No-Sew Headband & #MOTD

I was so excited when I found out that these headbands were super simple to make at home. I absolutely love them! Keep reading for instructions & makeup deets!
  1. Find an old t-shirt (check out the Halloween blood spattered one I picked out!) and cut the bottom off. The thicker you want the headband, the higher on the t-shirt you should start. Cut across in a straight line so that you're left with a circle of material. 
  2. Twist the material so that you have an 'infinity' shape.
  3. Fold the two sections of the infinity to meet and there you have it!
It's that easy! I can't wait to make more...some brights and patterns would brighten up any outfit but I reckon a plain grey is a super stylish and versatile starting point if you're thinking of making one. 
On my face today: This brown smokey wing is my new go-to look. Also...a shout-out to the wonderful Real Techniques Sculpting Brush (my contour is forever thankful.)
Foundation: Rimmel Lasting Finish Nude
Bronzer: MUA Shade 1
Contour: Hoola Bronzer
Brows: MUA Pro Brow Kit
Blusher: From the Revolution Hot Spice Palette
Lipstick: Revolution The One
Shadow: Revlon Colorstay Adventurous plus Maybelline Colour Tattoo in On and On Bronze
Mascara: Benefit Bad Gal Lash
And my earrings are from Accessorise

Til next time! xo
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. Okay your eyes are GORGEOUS, I'm obsessed with the look!
    xoxo
    Brooke|LookBrooke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great DIY.
    I really want to make one of these now :)
    Your make up looks gorgeous also.

    Ellen,
    http://fishnetsxd.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great, I`m definitely going to try it. I have so many old T-shirts, now I can use them for something else than dusting:))

    http://www.beautynerd.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such a good alternative use for those potential dusters! x

      Delete
  4. Love this! I made the mistake of buying one from ASOS last year - didn't realise they were so easy to make! Great post :)

    Laura | laurakathren.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Laura! I see one in your pic! Yeah I got on off Asos and it was too small :( so glad I found out how to make them! x

      Delete
  5. Everything about this look is perfect! It's polished yet easy, totally loving the aesthetic. As usual, your brows are on point. x

    www.chloecake.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love reading this article so beautiful!!great job! click here

    ReplyDelete

© Getting to Nomi

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig