UK Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle

Tuesday 5 May 2015

My Go-To Breakfast Bowl

Inspired by the new 'trend' of acai and smoothie bowls, I'm currently making a much easier alternative for breakfast/lunch/snacks. Making a smoothie isn't too much hassle but using yogurt is just so much quicker. It's the perfect amount of sweetness and goodness in a bowl to give you energy in the morning or be tasty snack during the day. Because I suffer from IBS I often make a dairy-free version, which also makes it a great vegan lunch (note: if you have any kind of digestive troubles or syndrome, I can't recommend kiwis enough!) If anyone takes a 'raw til 4' approach then this fits the bill perfectly. And most importantly: it certainly brightens up your day if your meals are pretty!

What I use:
Dairy-free cherry yogurt
1 kiwi
A handful of blueberries
A cupful of muesli
A mixture of pumpkin, sesame, linseed and sunflower seeds
Of course you can mix it up and use different fruits and flavours to make your own! Let me know if you make smoothie/yogurt bowls, or any kind of healthy breakfasts because I would love some new things to try. Til next time xo
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. This looks really yummy I'll definitely try it! I've wanted to try a breakfast bowl like this for a while but they always seem a bit of a faff whereas this one looks super easy!

    Amy x
    www.callmeamy.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Amy :) I agree, I can't be bothered with the prep and tidy in the mornings so this is definitely a good cheat! xxx

      Delete
  2. Beautiful photography here! Did you make the seed mixture yourself or buy it from somewhere? Thanks for sharing xo Lisa
    http://www.strumsimmersip.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lisa! And no I buy them mixed from health food stores xo

      Delete

© Getting to Nomi

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig