UK Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle

Monday 2 February 2015

Product Review: No7 Moisture Drench Lipstick

Hi lovelies! Yesterday I rushed out to town partly because I remembered that the No7 discount vouchers were ending and I really wanted to grab this (also purchased other goodies that I will review later this week.) Even without money off, this only sets you back £9.95 which I personally think isn't too bad for a good quality lipstick. I chose the shade Ginger Rose.
The colour is almost autumnal; although we're moving into spring, I'm living in denial. I think this colour is super wearable anyway. It's an orange toned red- not quite burnt orange- more gentle and classic. It looks as though it would apply opaquely, but as it's a Moisture Drench lipstick the effect is a bit different.
I've purchased Moisture Drench lipsticks by the brand before, so I know I like them! (sorry, biased reviewing.) Whilst I love the look of matte lipsticks (which are everywhere at the moment) I would rather not wear them, especially in the day time. They're too heavy for me, and even if they last all day I would rather re-apply. 

These lipsticks feel like lip balm, which is something I personally like. However, the pigmentation on this one isn't brilliant. It's good, but not great, and re-application is probably needed every few hours at least. For some people that's an issue, but I honestly don't mind if it means my lipstick feels comfortable.
trout pout not necessary
For me, despite the slight want of pigment, I love this and would purchase more. The full range is only available in store (including this shade), but you can purchase a good selection here

Have a great day!
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I love this shade Naomi. I am always on the haunt for that perfect deep red shade. So is this more like a balm than a lipstick then?

    Jo of saycheesycake.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would say more lip stick but with a good dose of lib balm-ness to it! If that makes sense...

      Delete
  2. This shade looks incredible on you omg I am going to pratically run to boots! x
    www.claire-frances.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you, let me know if you like it! x

      Delete

© Getting to Nomi

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig